Market Monday with Frédéric Robert
At Chefs for Impact's Market Mondays. the most talented chefs in NYC bring the best that New York farms have to offer, teaching guests a special recipe they can prepare all season long with ingredients from their local farmers market. Join us on Monday April 24th, to learn from Frederic Robert, Former Executive Pastry Chef at the Peninsula New York, who will be conducting a cooking demonstration and walk through of how to transform one ingredient into both savory and sweet creations. Ticket price is $150.
All proceeds go towards supporting our community youth programming, Chefs for Kids.
What to Expect
- Viewing cooking demonstration by Chef and a walkthrough of the techniques used with step by step instructions on preparing the dish.
- 1 savory and 1 sweet dish
- Sustainably sourced wine and champagne with hors d'ouevres
- Opportunity to connect with other NYC foodies interested in sustainability over delicious food and drinks.
- Take home a recipe list with step by step instructions and techniques, to recreate dinner at home with friends and family.
Cannot accomodate dietary restrictions.